- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
It's so refreshing to find a car repair center that is honest and respectful. My car had been making a strange noise for weeks and I was concerned. Bill Sayles spent the better part of the morning investigating and finally called to say there was a major problem that would cost over $1,300 to fix. I told him to fix it but he recommended I call the dealer and see if it was something they would cover. He was right, it was covered and because of Bill I saved quite a bit of money. Stan's garage will be taking care of all of our cars from now on.
I have been a customer at Stan's Auto for about 20 years. I have found them to be honest and fair. I can trust their recommendations about the repairs my car needs. Bill, the owner, is knowledgable and fair. I highly recommend Stan's!